VCoal Pty Ltd
ABN 681 40097212
Advisory Services for Coal Business Development, including Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestments
Graeme Sherlock, Managing Director and Principal Consultant
Member Australian Institute of Company Directors
BE Mining (University of Ballarat) 1985
Postgraduate Diploma in Management 1992
MBA (Technology) 1996
Prior to establishing VCoal Pty Ltd, Graeme was employed in senior executive business development roles with some of the worlds largest coal mining companies including, BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, Peabody Energy and Mitsubishi Development.
Graeme has led and worked on coal projects in Australia, Indonesia, USA, Colombia, Canada and South Africa.
A senior business development consultant with over thirty years experience in the Australian and International coal mining industry. Major financial transactions have included successful company and coal mine acquisitions, mergers and divestments with significant synergies being captured.
In summary, the consulting advisory services to be provided will include;
• Strategic and business planning
• Identifying coal investment opportunities.
• Strategic acquisition and divestment
• Management of the acquisition or divestment process.
• Negotiation of joint venture and management agreements
• Integration pre-planning, implementation and close out.
• Management of due diligence investigations.
• Project and asset valuations / financial analysis
• Risk analysis of M&A activities
• Project Management of Business Development activities.
• Industry and market intelligence.
• Other Business Development activities including
• Peer Reviews, Coal resource evaluation etc.
VCoal intends to provide personalised independent advice to deliver client success.