SRK Consulting is an independent, international consulting company providing focused advice and solutions to the resources industry. We are a one-stop consultancy offering specialist services to mining and exploration companies for the entire life cycle of a mining project, from exploration through to mine closure.
Among SRK’s clients are many of the world’s major, medium sized and junior metal and industrial mineral mining houses, exploration companies, financial institutions, construction firms and government departments.
Our areas of expertise include:
• Geology: geophysics, exploration, structural and resource geology, valuations.
• Geotechnics: surface geotechnics, underground rock mechanics.
• Mining: open pit and underground.
• Waste management: tailings and mine waste engineering.
• Water: mine water management, surface water, groundwater.
• Environment: regulatory advice, permitting, geochemistry and environmental services.
• Mine closure
• Corporate Services: due diligence, Independent Expert Reports, technical reviews, IPO’s.
• Multidisciplinary Studies: conceptual through to feasibility study.
SRK has successfully completed a wide range of projects, large and small, in most areas of the world and across the full spectrum of mineral commodities. The industry background of many of our staff ensures that advice is not only technically sound but thoroughly practical. Our working relationships with the international financing community and regulators reduce your risks with project financing and permitting.
Formed in Johannesburg in 1974, the SRK Group now employs more than 1,400 staff internationally in over 45 permanent offices in 20 countries on 6 continents. In addition, a broad range of internationally recognised associate consultants complements the core staff. In Australia, SRK employs some 100 people in offices located in Brisbane, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth and Sydney. We can mobilise appropriate teams to carry out diverse scopes of work and have the ability to work across borders providing staff from international SRK offices.