SAP Australian User Group (SAUG)
The SAP Australian User Group (SAUG) is an independent not-for-profit industry association that provides information, access and advocacy for SAP customers and professionals (including SAP acquired companies - SuccessFactors, Ariba, BusinessObjects, Concur, hybris and Fieldglass). With a member base of over 4,500 individuals from 500+ companies, SAUG is the only SAP-endorsed user group in Australia.
Our vision is to be a strategic partner of the Australian SAP community to help each other achieve business goals by gaining the insights and influences required to utilise and improve SAP, and close the gap between strategy and execution.
Our mission is to enhance and empower the SAP community of users and stakeholders, and be a voice for our members. In order to achieve our Mission, SAUG will:
* Provide a forum to facilitate networking, the exchange of information sharing, knowledge, experiences, ideas and thought leadership
* Influence SAP products and programs
* Promote two-way communication between SAUG, SAP and members
* Liaise with groups, associations or societies having similar aims and objectives
* Broaden influence & increase participation from business functions beyond IT
* Good governance, systems, finances and growth
In summary, our mission is to provide a unified voice to influence SAP and enable the Community to leverage SAP for success.