Roobuck is a leading provider of Cap Lamps, Safety Signal Lights, other Explosion-proof Products and MineIoT Solutions.
Accreditations: Ex Certificates/Approvals: IECEx, MAHS, IA, CNEx. Ex Quality Standards: ISO/IEC80079-34 and ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU for Exia and Exd
• Cordless Cap Lamps: Two series for high performance and good value for different applications. Wireless model for tracking and other functions. Complete charging facilities.
• Safety Signalling Lights: Helmet beacons, LED shoulder braces, Hi-Vis LED Vest, Strip signalling light, Runway lights for Underground Mines.
• Industrial Lights: Flameproof truck light, Sandblast light and Solar lights
• WiFi system for tracking, emergency, zone management and communications,
• Optional V2P proximity detection on top of WiFi.
• PPE Kiosk in RFID/NFC and Face Recognition,
R&D Services for Wireless Devices: Roobuck provide development services for our partners for intrinsically safe or industrial wireless devices in any wireless standard, such as wireless cordless cap lamps, rechargeable belt tags with charging banks and upgrade partners devices into wireless ones. Roobuck wireless system is an eco-system open for partner wireless devices to join.
Customers: BHP, Rio Tinto, South32, Glencore, petroleum companies, military and government
Global Reach: NZ, PNG, Mongolia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Indonesia, Singapore, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, USA, Russia, Sweden.
R&D Projects: Mainly wireless projects for digital mines supported by commonwealth and NSW state government, universities, mining companies and industries, centralised on a $5m CRC-P project called DeepIoT for underground mines.