Osmoflo is an Australian-based desalination and water treatment company. With our head office based in Adelaide, we also have hubs located across Australia, and overseas.
Having delivered over 480 projects since 1991, as well as operating and maintaining around 100 reverse osmosis desalination plants on behalf of clients, Osmoflo has an enviable track record of providing successful, high technology water solutions.
Osmoflo treats more water used in mining than any other company in Australia. Our plants provide process and drinking water from raw water with wide ranging quality and salinity. Invariably mining operations are in remote locations where extreme weather conditions prevail. Osmoflo has a long established track record in providing and supporting the right equipment that guarantees reliability of water supplies for drinking and process requirements. PlantConnect®, Osmoflo's proprietary plant control and monitoring platform is linked to our 24 hour manned Operations Control Centre, and helps ensure efficient performance regardless of plant location.
We can help with:
•Temporary/Emergency WTPs - established at sites in record short times from our extensive, locally based rental fleet of containerised and skid mounted conventional and membrane plants.
• Custom Engineered Permanent WTPs - whilst providing water treatment solutions for typical mine site requirements, custom engineered solutions for difficult feed waters are our specialty; this includes proprietary technologies such as Osmoflo Brine Squeezer (OBS) - the ultra high recovery process used to treat polluted waste streams to minimise waste volumes and produce water for reuse and/or environmental discharge.
• Remote and On-Site O&M Support - Osmoflo is a market leader in the provision of specialised O&M services for membrane based plants offering on-site services locally through our network of regional offices, as well as uniquely comprehensive remote plant monitoring/operation allowing sites in difficult locations to have cost effective expert technical support on 24/7 basis.
• Commercial Flexibility – we are offering to deliver WTP projects on D&C, BOO(T), and Lease/Rental basis.
Water treatment applications for the mining industry can include:
- desalinated drinking and general use water
- high purity water for processing ore and minerals
- water for gas turbine operation
- treatment of mine drainage water for release back into natural water catchments