Mine Vision Systems
Accelerated data capture: Fast decisions for smart mine production using Mine Vision Systems’ 3D vision and mapping software
* Practical and rapid geospatial data acquisition, integrated into existing workflows
* Datasets provided in a non-proprietary format for ease of use in your existing mining software
* Extract more geoscience knowledge from our multiuse sensors and datasets
* Enabling vehicle automation on current assets
Mine Vision Systems is focused on bringing new vision related technology and software algorithms to the resources mining industry.
Our groundbreaking blend of computer vision and machine learning software brings a higher level of automation to equipment but also unrivalled interoperability and data conversion for use in mining software.
Convergence Monitoring | Virtual Tunnel Inspection | Virtual Tape Extensometer
We are developing systems for:
Drive and face mapping | Automatic face grade estimation | 3D Geological textured mesh | Fragmentation Estimation
Localisation | Object detection | Automation
Mine Vision Systems was founded in 2015 in combination with Carnegie Mellon’s National Robotics Engineering Centre (NREC) and Gold Fields Ltd, one of the world leaders in sustainable gold mining.
We collaborate with Carnegie Robotics LLC (also a spin-out of NREC) and together have deployed our technologies to mining operations across the globe.
Brochures & Case studies
1. MVS(.pdf, 2.17 MB) - 262 download(s)