International Conveyors Australia
International Conveyors Australia Limited (ICAL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of International Conveyors Limited (ICL) ltd, a listed company in India but majority owned by the Dabriwala family.
ICL was established over 50 years ago as a licensee of Scandura PLC (UK) to manufacture solid woven belting for the Indian underground coal market and to increase competition in the local market. When Scandura was purchased in the mid 1990’s, consequently canceling the licensing arrangement. ICL’s innovation and manufacturing desires allowed the company to develop its own technology capabilities based on the sound base given to them by Scandura.
• One of the largest producers of solid woven belting in the World, exporting over 90% of its production.
• Strength rating range up to 3000kN/m (Type 18) The highest strength PVC Solid Woven FRAS belt in the world!
• Belt Widths up to 1800mm.
• Traditional Shuttle Loom weaving process for stronger, troughing belting.
• 25 weaving looms in production.
• Cover range – PVC, Neoprene and development of Nitrile and mixed cover options.
• Manufacturing capabilities of producing 3,000 meters of solid woven belting per month.
• Full accreditations and compliance with ISO9001 and Australian Standards for conveyor belt manufacturing.
ICAL was established in mid-2013 to market ICL’s product range into the Australian market, who was actively seeking an alternative supplier to the booming coal mining industry.
• Full range of ICL belting available.
• PVC and Neoprene covers with Mines Department approvals for Type 5000 to Type 12000
• Provision of engineering, conveyor inspections and full technical support.
• Supplier network offering a variety of plied and steel cord conveyor belting.
• Sales exceeding 90,000 meters of conveyor belting since 2013
• Innovative and Continuous Improvement at the forefront of business.