IKAD employs a wide variety of personnel. In addition to management personnel, IKAD directly employs over 100 people in the following trades/competencies;
Industrial Blasters and Painters incl NACE certified Inspectors
Confined Space work
Working at Heights
Working over Water
WA Heavy Vehicle Accreditation
Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV) Operator Registration
IKAD’s Knowledge and Experience:
IKAD and its key personnel comprising of mostly local long term residents of Western Australia have completed works directly to or supporting a vast array of projects around Australia and overseas for both Commercial, Maritime and Naval Projects. Some scope delivery examples for material handling equipment include the supply of replacement parts, manufacture/assembly and installation of capital equipment, scheduled and emergent local/remote repairs and maintenance covering the following assets;
• Chutes, distributers and hoppers.
• Material handling equipment protective linings.
• Bulk grain storage equipment and infrastructure.
• Receiver stations.
• Bucket elevators including head and boot sections
• Wagons- Shell Structure, bogie assemblies, brake ancillaries, pipework, double dumper doors and open wagon
pneumatic powered cover systems.
• Conveyor pulleys and return rollers, take-up and tracking assemblies.
• Screw feeders.
• Supply and install marine cranes
• Refurbish marine cranes
IKAD Engineering has dealership and agency agreements with
• Renk MAAG: gearboxes
• Heila Cranes: marine & offshore cranes
• Schoenrock: Marine Hydraulic Systems
• Hamworthy Pumps: marine & offshore pumps, Firewater Water Pump packages
• Thrustmaster: marine propulsion equipment
• HEID - EM,Hydraulic & Pneumatic clutches, brakes
• SH Group: winches, marine & cargo cranes, launch & recovery systems,