Flottweg Separation Technologies
Flottweg is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial centrifuges for solid-liquid separation. For over 60 years, our technology has supported our clients in maximizing their profit by increasing their yields with highly efficient separation solutions. 100% made in Germany, with over 10,000 machines installed, Flottweg equipment delivers the highest possible performance & reliability with lowest lifecycle cost.
Flottweg Australia Pty. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Flottweg SE and is based in Sydney for sales and service of all Flottweg machines in Australia.
Flottweg also offers complete containerised or skid mounted centrifuge systems for rental or purchase – from small pilot sizes up to large full scale ~180 m3/Hr or 30+ Tonnes/Hr DS feeds.
Mining and Minerals Processing solutions include:
• Tailings slurry dewatering – with solids dryness to spadeable, stackable consistency and with capture rate to >99.9% allowing recovery of high quality water for re-use
• Hydrometallurgical Processing separations (2 phase and 3 phase)
• Ultra-fine coal recovery
• Solvent Extraction: Recovery of high value organic solvent from SX crud (Ex zone 2 or zone 1 gas tight machines)
• Separation of all types of slurries including Drilling & Tunnelling mud, Sand washing, Wastewater sludge
• Recovery of hydrocarbons from oil sludge
Oil & Gas solutions include:
• Mechanical separation for processing drilling mud, drilling emulsions and drilling fluid
• Oil Recovery from Lagoons and Sedimentation Ponds
• Mechanical separation for cleaning and processing of Tar
• Refinery & crude oil storage tank cleaning
Water & Wastewater solutions include:
• Sludge dewatering - including mobile containerised rental systems
• Waste water - solids removal
• Industrial oily wastewater - 3 phase separation of oil, water, solids