Our internationally award-winning technology is changing the way mines, utilities and other organisations manage their water assets. We offer the following services and would welcome the opportunity to better understand the water maintenance needs of your organisation:
DREDGE ROBOTICS encompasses our world-leading dredging technology which includes robots capable of removing accumulated sediment from process tanks while they remain in operation, and liner safe robots capable of dredging lined ponds while they remain in service, without risking damage to the liner. This technology is extensively used by major mining companies in Australia and is rapidly changing the face of water maintenance in the mining sector.
Our diverse capabilities include:
• Liner-safe, trackless drive systems for lined assets
• Custom built process tank cleaning robots
• Oil-less, fully electric robots for niche applications
• State-of-the-art navigation and tracking systems for nil-visibility conditions
• The ability to operate in corrosive environments
• The capability to minimise turbidity
• Removal of 100% of sediment
• No confined space entry or barges
E: [email protected]
WATERTIGHT ROBOTICS is our globally unique, industry leading robotics division for potable tank and reservoir cleaning. We have designed and engineered our potable tank and reservoir cleaning robots in Australia to meet the stringent needs of the Australian water industry. Unparalleled in their performance, our robots offer our clients the following benefits:
• No impact to water quality
• Assets cleaned and inspected while in service
• Completely eliminates human entry
• Lower cost than traditional tank cleaning methods
• Water consumption as low as 3% of tank volume
• Turbidity impacts of less than 0.5NTU
• Comprehensive asset inspection and reporting
E: [email protected]
Watertight Robotics and Dredge Robotics are divisions of Fremantle Commercial Diving, an Australian owned company that has been maintaining water assets for over 35 years. Our robotic technology is backed by experienced staff, an extensive asset base and comprehensive management systems accredited to triple ISO and Worksafe Platinum standards.
Get in touch to find out how you can reduce risk and save money with our online robotic cleaning solutions.