DERISK GEOMINING CONSULTANTS
Derisk is an independent, privately-owned consulting company servicing the global minerals industry. Our directors, staff and associates have a wealth of experience in exploration, mining, processing, environmental management, and social/community engagement. Derisk's team comprises more than 60 consultants worldwide, each with more than 20 years’ industry experience. Our staff and associates have extensive international minerals industry experience across a wide range of geological settings, commodities and mining methods.
Our business strategy is straightforward and effective – we deliver 'Tier One' services without the 'Tier One' price tag by:
- Listening to your plans and providing options that meet your requirements, then delivering to a mutually agreed scope, schedule and budget
- Ensuring that our project team has comprehensive knowledge and the relevant expertise to deliver the appropriate advice and services for your scope of work
- Utilising a business model based on a digital office-less structure, significantly reducing our business overheads. We pass these cost savings directly to our clients.
Our services encompass the full mining value chain from exploration, assessment and feasibility, planning, construction, production, to closure and rehabilitation. Services provided by Derisk include:
- Due diligence, reviews and audits
- Expert/specialist reports and public reporting
- Resource/reserve estimation and studies
- Mine operations support
- Strategic/organisational planning and management reviews
- Technical risk assessment
- Mentoring and professional development
Whether you need high-level strategic thinking and advice or detailed tactical services, Derisk can deliver.