Dantal Hydraulics Australia
Dantal is supplying Hydraulic cylinders to almost all industry sectors and major one includes Mining, Earthmoving & construction equipment, Material handling equipment, Agricultural equipment, Transport Hydraulics, Defence, and Special Projects etc. Hydraulic systems are being supplied to Industrial segments, special projects, steel mills, Defence Projects etc.
Major technical features of our Hydraulic cylinders are:
• Seamless drawn cylinder tubes are precisely burnished/honed to a finish of better than 0.2Ra internally to provide long life for piston seals and to prevent corrosion.
• High strength steel piston rods accurately ground and hard chrome plated to ensure anti-corrosion and maximum life of bearings and seals. Toughened, alloy steel piston rods are available on request
• Selection of seals are such that they are having very low coefficient of friction and anti-extrusion characteristics ensuring perfect sealing with absolutely frictionless smooth movement. Piston and piston rod are supported with replaceable self-lubricating bronze filled PTFE bearings which provides accurate and smooth movement.
• Wide varieties of mounting styles are available.
• Besides Conventional Chrome plating, we also use Continuous Chrome plating technology which not only is environment-friendly but also offers technical advantage over conventional plating.
• Hydraulic pressure testing of all hydraulic cylinders is done at defined pressure for leakages and guaranteed performance
• Endurance testing facility is available to test and validate prototypes.