Since 2005, Avid has grown from generator control systems installation and upgrades to include electrical and mechanical servicing and maintenance for diesel generators, electrical integration of renewables, assembly, testing and installation of switchboards, to now offering complete switch room solutions, complete execution of complex projects with critical electrical infrastructure including data storage, transport and health applications.
Avid's experience spans:
* the fit-out, commissioning and testing of electrical systems and generator controls for 6x CAT C175 enclosed generator sets for Wheatstone
* power station operation and maintenance at Wheatstone
* black start generator control systems upgrades aboard an operational FPSO
* generator support for Woodside FPSOs offshore
* Complete switch room supply (including LV and HV switchboards, internal fit-out and pre-commissioning) for transportable rooms for an African gold mine
* supply, installation and testing of LV switchboards for an African gold mine power station switch room
* installation and integration of HV switchboard tiers for an overseas mining switch room
* assembly of electrical kiosks for Rio Tinto sites
Avid's solutions span mining, oil and gas, resources, marine, governmental, health, industrial, commercial and Defence sectors.