Introducing the Rapid Scout HQ
ISI has retired their MCCC™ (Mobile CCTV Command Centre) products and has renamed their mobile, customised security solutions range Rapid Scout.
Before the incident
- Plays a critical role in intelligence gathering - 11 high definition, multi-capable, vehicle roof-mounted cameras provide you with 360-degree visibility for up to 5kms.
- Video content analytics and incident management software record every event, individual and activity for immediate analysis.
- Autonomous, Rapid Scout camera kits (with two-way audio and 1-week battery life) secure an area and stream real-time footage over a private, secure network back to your command centre.
During the Incident
- Rapid Scout HQ provides focus to crowd control activities and body-worn cameras stream live footage for quick decision-making by commanders.
- Rapid-deploy cameras – set up in just 1-2 minutes each – establish an incident perimeter and enable the lockdown of an area extremely fast.
- Seamless integration between our Rapid Scout HQ and third-party static control centres mean that your existing command processes are never interrupted or compromised.
- Incident management software provides up-to-the-minute updates and alerts, identifies hotspots, and maximizes the effective allocation of emergency services at all times.
After the Incident
- Rapid Scout HQ provides ultimate flexibility by enabling low-cost mobility of emergency service bases of operations. Our patented long-life camera battery gives 14 times longer service than the market standard.
- Our unique surveillance output can be used to map a large crime scene area, then provide a virtual 3D incident record for in-depth analysis.
- Two-way audio communication on the rapid deploy cameras ensure full 24/7 monitoring in case of secondary attacks and incidents, allowing for super-quick responses by law enforcement.
- The human factor - Rapid Scout HQ acts as a reassuring presence to the public in the aftermath of a terrorist incident, showing that help is never far away.