Assetivity is a consulting and training organisation that helps build reliable organisations. We focus on our clients' people, processes and systems and how they interact with their equipment. This leads to better equipment performance, reduced costs, higher levels of safety and lower risks.
Our consultants are technically and commercially literate, with strong interpersonal and influencing skills. They are equally comfortable dealing with either the boardroom or the shop floor. Through our equipment- and people-focused reliability improvement techniques, we assist our clients to make rapid, step-change improvements in operational performance. We also focus on transferring our knowledge and skills to our clients, allowing them to continue improving long after our involvement has ended. We apply high level strategic thinking, combined with practical, hands-on assistance down to shop-floor level. This unique combination generates tangible, sustainable change.
We assist our clients to:
- Ensure that they specify, select, and install equipment that will minimise the total lifecycle costs of owning that equipment
- Assure Operational Readiness – that all aspects of their organisation – people, data, processes and systems are ready to operate a new or expanded plant
- Identify and overcome capacity constraints, leading to higher production output, and lower unit costs
- Improve the precision with which equipment is operated, leading to improved equipment reliability, better product quality, and lower costs
- Reduce unplanned equipment downtime, through the application of sound Maintenance Management and Maintenance Engineering practices and techniques
- Improve Supply Chain effectiveness, making sure that you have the right parts and materials, in the right quantities, in the right place, at the right time